Since Gencon, I’ve been gradually transitioning out of my full-time job as an animator for a video productions company and am beginning to do freelance work for the RPG industry as my primary source of income.
Category Archives: Freelancing
Jeremy is the author of Chronica Feudalis, a game of imagined adventure in medieval Europe, and Technoir, a high-tech hard-boiled roleplaying game.
Cellar Games, LLC participates in Bits and Mortar. When you purchase one of our games from a participating retailer, you can get a free copy of the PDF right in the store!
- About to be #12. MN House passes the marriage bill! Senate vote next week. #time4marriage http://t.co/DmgvXsg2Vj 1 week ago
- At the MN Capitol. House is voting on marriage for same-sex couples today. Happy to be standing with my friends. Do it! #time4marriage 1 week ago
- Sync, dropbox, sync! 2 weeks ago
- Been copyediting 8+ hour days every day over the past week. Cannot brain words anymore. 2 weeks ago
- How is it that I've only now found the ⌘` shortcut in OSX. This is the greatest day ever. #smallvictories 2 weeks ago